I’m a PhD student at the Institute of Interactive Systems and Data Science at Graz University of Technology, advised by Markus Strohmaier. My main research interests lie within network science, Wikipedia, web science, and recommender systems.
Get in touch with me at
- May 2017: I’ve successfully defended my doctoral thesis entitled Analyzing, Modeling and Improving Navigability in Networked Information Systems.
- In the summer of 2014, I was an intern at the Information Sciences Institute at the University of Southern California from, working with Kristina Lerman.
- April 2014: I’ve given a lightning talk about centralities in the Graz public transit network at the Grazer Linuxtage, a Linux meetup (in German). [Slides | Code | Video]
- In 2013, I graduated (with honors) with a Diplom-Ingenieur in Computer Science from Graz University of Technology.
- In 2012, I spent three months on a research visit to the Stanford Center for Biomedical Informatics Research supported by a generous scholarship by the Austrian Marshall Plan Foundation.